Thursday 23 July 2020

Sad news from Rev'd David Pollard.


I expect David Seymour has passed on the news that my time at St.Mabyn has drawn to a close. My decision was based on the Lord's leading to spend more time with Barbara and the family and lockdown confirmed that my season of public ministry had naturally ended. David now has Steve's help in addition to a new curate and with a supportive congregation St. Mabyn will go forward in good heart.

Barbara and I can reflect on many happy times spent with you all and are so grateful for all your support and the opportunities you gave us to share the Gospel. When the time is right we will come over for a service and stay for a coffee and a chat afterwards.

Please pass on our thanks, love and prayers to everyone,

God is good!

David and Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment